Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Free Box Offer From PMS.com a New Time-of-The-Month Subscription Box

Free Box Offer from Time of the Month Subscription PMS Coupon

There are subscription boxes for EVERYTHING and time of the month is no different. I've always wanted to try one,but I've seen no reason to since I bought enough tampons to last years when the Kroger by me went out of business. I am not one to pass up on anything free so I signed up.
What you get with PMS.com
~15 tampons
~15 tutu towels
~16 pain relief tablets

Ships to US only, sorry everyone who lives internationally.

What do you think of this Time-of-the-Month subscription?

1 comment:

  1. I love free things too,but I've looked at the website and it looks just like the PopSugar website. But this isn't surprising since there is no creativity in the products in the box. Come on generic,no name tampons, wipes,and ibuprofen? What girl doesn't already own these things? I love free things,so thanks, but no thanks PMS.com

    ReplyDelete