Saturday, February 22, 2014

Letters to Saturday

Dear Saturdays,


Oh how I hate you.

Why do I hate you, you  the one day in the week where I have to do nothing? Well its because I have no car and there is absolutely nothing to do on campus on the weekends. I was expecting college to be this big fun, no stop, world of always having something to do.But that my friend if a lie, well at least here at UT Dallas it is.

To me Saturday, you are nothing but time spent in my room searching the web or cleaning. No classes to go to. No work to be pressured into doing. No friends who are awake before 5. No where to go.

You Saturday are just a day to bid my time. To do all those lazy things without worrying about that I should be using my time more effectively. I used to love you Saturday,but now I dread whenever you roll around. College has changed many things for me,but I wish that what you  meant to me Saturday wasn't one of those

Un-sincerely,

Kaiya

No comments:

Post a Comment