Saturday, February 22, 2014

Limited Edition: La Prarie Glossy Box Review

Glossybox is available in Austria, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.

Every now and then Glossybox sales limited edition boxes. These boxes are usually valued at over $100 and cost $40. 

La Prairie is a Swiss company that sells luxury beauty products and this month they paired with Glossybox to design a limited edition box. This box sold out in hours of being released. This box contains travel sizes of some of La Prairie's most popular products. The  full sized value of these products would be $950. 

Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil ($51/$300)
Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal  ($40.61/$300)
Together these two products are meant to restore skin to its youthful appearance! I'm eighteen,but I do miss the glow and tightness of my skin from back when I was eight,so I can't wait to look young again.

Foam Cleanser ($35.7/$75)
Cellular Refining Lotion ($19.22/$95)
Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex ($45.9/$135)

Decree: This Glossybox was a great value and all the bottles are gorgeous! The only downside is if I fall in love with any of these product, which I probably will, I won't be able to afford any of the products,since these products range from $95 to $300! Which I can't afford on a college student budget. My subscription box subscriptions are as much of a splurge as my budget can handle
 ~Ramblings of a College Gal~

What do you think of La Prairie? Worth the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment