Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Quarterly Subscription Box From Jordin Sparks!

Quarterly has launched a seasonal subscription box with Jordin Sparks!
The Cost: $50 per box every quarter
The Products: From Jordin on what you can expect from her mailings: “I am always looking for ways to take on new adventures. Theatre, singing, movies, and television have all allowed me to grow as an artist, but also develop as an individual. “Follow your dreams” is a saying I hope everyone takes to heart. I have chosen ambition as my Quarterly theme. I want to share some special items that help me take on new challenges and provide a peek into my creative journey.”
Ships to: Worldwide! (Canada extra $20 fee, International extra $30 fee).
What do you think of this new subscription? I've been wanting to try a Quarterly Co box for a while,but I haven't really found one that made me want to pay the $50. When I saw Jordin had one, I just knew I had to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment