Friday, February 28, 2014

PMS.com Review

PMS.com is shipped by USPS. It took about 5 days to get to me and comes in a white box and red fairy which kind of does make me think of my "time of the month".
First Look
At first look it doesn't look that special. Just three red and white items
Un-boxing
What's inside?
~Ibuprofen
~15 tampons
~15 wipes 
Smooth Slidey Tampons
That is actually the name of these tampons on their website. These don't
 have a brand they just say regular on theme. The quality is better than I expected made out of plastic.

PMS Pain Relief
I actually have a condition where I can't take any NSAIDs, so I can only use things like Tylenol and my cramps are never really that bad. So not using this hopefully one of my friends will want it. Also you can find these at walgreens.
Tutu Towels
I don't use wipes, so this won't be used.

Decree: Nothings special about this subscription Its just generic no name items with the PMS label on them. What is up with that? Are they trying to start there own feminine sanitation company or something? If I do join a subscription its going to be one that doesn't send out the same products every month. One that adds special things like chocolate or tea. I and like every other female over the age of 16 can go out and buy their own feminine care products,so there is no reason for me or anyone else to sign up for PMS.com

Want to try a worthwhile time of the month subscription?
Try these:
Bojour Jolie $16
My Cotton Bunny  $16
Madame Lady Bug $18-$35
Le Parcel $15

No comments:

Post a Comment