Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Late Night with Seth Meyers Inaugral Episode!

So tonight was the inaugural episode of Late Night with Steph Meyers. I had high hopes for this show, so much so that I actually sat in front of a TV for an hour. Which was a strange experience because I honestly can't remember the last time I watched a tv show thow that I didn't fast forward through.

I wasn't sure about the 5 minute monologue about current facts, but after that it really started to pick up. I am a huge Parks & Rec fan, so I was thrilled to see Amy Poehler and she was as amazing as expected. Vice President  Joe Biden also made an appearance and I must say who knew he had such a great sense  of humor? 

Musical guest a great big world was great. Love them! Personally I love the song say something without Christina Aguilera. 

My only critcism is that the first few segments didn't flow well, it felt as if all the segments ran too long. Maybe it was just the manner they were presented, but needs work. All in all it was a great start and it leaves me wanting more and I'm looking forward to see how Seth Meyers fills in the shoes of Jimmy Fallon.

What do you think of Late Night with Seth Meyers?

Kaiya

No comments:

Post a Comment