Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Musings


I thought that since, I'm new to the blog world that it would be a neat idea to do an update every now and then about my life.

1.Today began my third week of school can't believe its been that long, at times it feels like I just got back.

2. I'm a freshman,so I'm still trying to figure out what organizations or friends are right from me.

3. Today I skyped with my mom for the first time and it was great. Yes, I am in that small subset of eighteen year olds who actually enjoy spending their free time with their mom. Since, my whole personal space is confined to a 10x10 block I have half of my subscription boxes sent home. I go home every month,so don't worry reviews for those boxes won't be too far away.

4. I'm currently have 4 books checked out of the library and I've only began to start one. Which is Malcolm Gladwell's David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants. I am a huge fan of Malcolm Gladwell and reading one of his books always feels like I'm getting a way with something, because his books are not only a pleasure to read,but also informative.


No comments:

Post a Comment