Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pop Sugar Must Have Box: February 2014 Review



PopSugar is different from most subscription boxes because it doesn't focus on just one category. Each month you receive Must have items from categories such as beauty and home.
I was delighted to see this in the mail today. I knew that it was my PopSugar Box because of the bright pink stripe.


What's inside?

  • Dial Vitamin Wash
  • NCLA Nail Polish
  • Model Co. Lip Gloss/Lip Stick
  • Sugarwish Candy
  • k.hall Candle
  • Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum 
  • Gorjana Jewelry Roll

Must Have Fashion
~Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll ($45): I love this it can be used not just as a jewelry roll,but for anything that can fit in a zippered pouch, like pens, make-up, loose change? We also received a $20 voucher to Gorjana-Griffin.com.
Gorjana Jewelry Roll
Must Have Beauty
~Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum ($23.99): My skin dries out quickly,so I moisturize daily. This seems like a great alternative. My skin feels like it is more hydrated,but I'm not sure if its the serum or the fact I'm drinking more water. 

~Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash (~$3): When the spoilers for this month's box came out there was a lot of discussion whether or not this should have been in the box. I personally don’t mind the Dial because its not like I'll ever not need soap.
Face Serum
Dial Soap
Must Have Beauty
~Model Co. Lip Pops Duo Lip Gloss and LipStick ($16): This is absolutely positively my favorite thing in the box. It is both a lip gloss and lip stick. I think it looks best when you dab the lipstick and then apply a coat of the gloss. 

~NCLA Nail Polish (Rodeo Drive Royalty) ($16): Gorgeous deep red color and I love the NCLA brand. I have more than enough nail polish,since I subscribe to Julep.
Model Co Lip Pops
NCLA Nail Polish
Must Have Food
~Sugarwish Candy (Cinnamon Hearts) ($6.25):  I'm trying to stay away from sweets and have never been a fan of cinnamon candy,so I gave them to my roommate and she loves them.
Sugarwish Cinnamon Hearts



Decree: The box had a total value of $121.42 which is a great value,since I only paid $29.95. For my very first PopSugar Must Have Box I must say I'm not that excited. I will use a few items like the nail polish, serum,lip-gloss,and  the soap of course because you can never have enough body wash. All in all I'm looking forward to my next PopSugar Must Have Box.

Haven't tried PopSugar Must Have Box yet? Use coupon Box10 to save $10 off your first box.

~Ramblings of a College Gal

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try Popsugar,but at almost $50 I'm not sure its worth it. With the 10 off coupon I'm willing to try it at least once. Hopefully March's box is worth it.

    ReplyDelete