Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wantable Accescories Box Review- February

Wantable offers subscriptions for intimates, make-up, and accessories. Wantable is one of the more expensive subscription boxes at $36 a month, but it offers full sized products that are customized based on your profile. 
Wantable ships to Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

Every Wantable box comes with a quote. They are a special touch that makes Wantable even more unique.
"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful."
-Sophia Loren

Audriana Headband ($15)
I first thought that this was a strange necklace,but then I realized it was a headband. I just love the braided look of it.
Galiana Scarf- Peach ($32)
This scarf is perfect for Spring. Its light weight and is in a fabulous peach color.
Fifi Earrings ($18)
I know that as a college student I never really have a reason for earnings that are this fancy,but I just love pairing dressy earrings with jeans in an up-do.
Berrymore Necklace ($22)
I don't think of myself really as a necklace person,but this necklace makes me want to be one.

Decree: This is my favorite Wantable accessories box thus far. I love and will use every item in the box. There are two accessories I could never get enough of earrings and headbands and they were both in this box. Each item also included a style tip. I paid $36 and got items valued at $87. 

Have you tried Wantable, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment