Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Bachelor

So I'm sure as you all know the bachelor came to a close last night. I don't particular like the bachelor I'm more of a the bachelorette fan. I think its because I see the bachelorette as one nice, beautiful woman's search to find true love in the arms of a really hot guy. While the bachelor is one hot, okayish, guy looking to hook up with as many beautiful woman as he can and if he happens to find love along the way great. So I'll admit it I'm biased,but as a girl I reserve the right to be so. I was honestly happy when I found out Juan Pablo was going to be the bachelor,but I never expected him to wind up being such a douchenozzle.He was like soooo perfect on the bachelorette. I guess being surrounded by 27 beautiful woman and getting paid a quarter of a million to do so can really inflate an ego and bring out someones true personality. Anyways I will end up watching the bachelorette with Andi Dorfman even though I didn't really watch the bachelor. They usually get the bachelorette right, but they almost always get the bachelor wrong.
Kaiya

No comments:

Post a Comment