Sunday, February 9, 2014

Wantable Intimates Review- February


Wantable offers subscriptions for intimates, make-up, and accessories. Wantable is one of the more expensive subscription boxes at $36 a month, but it offers full sized products that are customized based on your profile. 
Wantale ships to Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.


The Box: Wantable Intimates Subscription
The Cost: $36 a month for monthly or $40 for one-time
The Products: 4 to 5 premium essentials, handpicked to match your preferences

Kiby's Lupe Cami and Thong ( $44)
I figured that since this month is the month of love that Wantable was going for a more sexy feel. I though have no need for a sheer slip with a slit and matching see through thong. I wish that Wantable offered a place to list things you never want.

Soxxy Whitney Ankle Socks ($12)
Muk Luks Herringbone Tights ($19)
I love these socks they are so cute and a girl can always use more tights.

Verdict: Though this box offered a total value over $75 I would only use the socks and tights,but Wantable has amazing customer service,so I will be able to get my money back or an entirely new box. I love the customization  of the Wantable boxes,but you can still sometimes end up with items you don't,but thankful Wantable offers both full and partial refunds,so you can keep what you want an return what you don't.

 Have you tried Wantable, yet ?


No comments:

Post a Comment