Friday, February 7, 2014

Oh, What is this White Fluffy Stuff Falling from the Sky?

Yesterday it snowed!!! I'm from South Texas,so never in my life have I seen actual snow that covers the ground. I really wanted to go to school up north to have a real winter,but I didn't make it further than Dallas. I never expected that I would see snow here,but I did and it was wonderful. It was amazing to see little white flurries fall from the sky around me.


 They actually cancelled school yesterday afternoon and delayed it this morning. Which caused two amazing things a quiz I didn't study for got delayed and a calculus quiz I did poorly on isn't going to get graded. As much as I love the snow I could do without the below freezing temperatures for the last few weeks and I really wish it wouldn't continue for the next six weeks, darn groundhog.

I can barely tolerate it when it is 25 degrees. How do people in colder climates deal?


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11735071/?claim=3dgeyhrgvz6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment